Sabado, Agosto 27, 2011

I'm getting used to it...

I mean not depending to someone to be happy. Yeah, it's true, "happiness is a choice" and everything in our life comes with an option, but that's one of the hardest things in life-to make a choice 'coz no one knows how it will end up, all we have to do is to stand up for it, whatever it may be.
In just a few days, new life is already waiting for me...'expecting new experiences, learnings and even struggles.I'm hoping that my upcoming training as a PSA can help me to fully get-over him. I've already made my choice- this is to let him go and try to be just his friend (but I know even just being friends wouldn't work). Things like being busy and having new friends and colleagues can help me forget my feelings for him. I don't know how I came up with this decision, I just wake up one morning and told myself that I have to move on and get-over him. I'm looking forward to laugh at myself one day, remembering what was me when I was still in-love with him. I know I deserve someone better, someone who treats me as a PRIORITY, not an OPTION... I admit, I'm getting impatient to wait for this man to come over but I'll make sure that this man is worth the wait.
Is it true that if a guy makes you laugh hard, then he can also make you cry that hard too. As far as I know, I haven't shed a tear for him yet, though he literally makes my tummy ache because of his jokes. Maybe I'm less "iyakin" now compared in the past, or maybe he didn't hurt me that much that I can still handle the pain.
I guess we're better of this way... Away from complications, away from sin. I've done my choice and no one knows how it will end up. No matter how it will turn out, I'll stand for it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento