Sabado, Agosto 27, 2011

My Path


I can't remember when I started to get interested in aviation. I just found myself having a strange feeling whenever I see an aircraft. A mixture of excitement, curiousness and other feelings that I can't explain fills me while imagining myself riding this huge human-creation which makes it possible to bring me to the clouds. But riding on it and bringing me up to the highest peak that my eyes can reach is not the only thing that I really like, but also allowing me to see the beauty and the other side of the world.
Maybe my interest to travel in different places (or should I say the whole world?) led me to be fascinated in the world of aviation. I took up tourism in an aeronautical school and whenever someone knew about it, he/she will immediately thinks that I want to be a flight attendant. It offers a high salary and I can get to travel while wearing a beautiful uniform, but that's not the job that I exactly want and that's not the reason why I took up my chosen course. There are so many things that I want to do in my life. I want to enjoy every moment of it. I want to have a job which allows me to do what I love. There were times that I want to be a tour guide because I always want to talk, talk, and talk... haha. In this way, I get to educate people and help them appreciate something in a different way, I mean, not being inside the classroom doing what a typical teacher do. I also wanted to work abroad, particularly in a hotel or any tourism-related establishment, 'just wanted to experience how it feels like being in a place having an entirely different culture than I used to have. Another thing that I want to do but the least I can explain why is establishing a career inside the airport. A few months from now, I can see myself in the check-in counter or in the boarding gate greeting the passengers and wishing them to have a safe flight. But it didn't stop just right there, working on shifting hours, forgetting about national holidays and having only one rest day per week are just some of the struggles that I have to go through and there's nothing I can do... GINUSTO KO TO EH!... haha.
I'm looking forward to learn a lot of things within the two years that I'll spend in whichever airline that I will be assigned, 'hope this experience will lead me to the success in the field of aviation. I'm not sure how it will exactly bring me to different places that I'm dreaming of but at least I will become a part of someone's journey from one point to another side of the world, who maybe shares the same interest with me to explore the whole world. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento