Linggo, Enero 15, 2012

No Boundaries

Here are the things that I want to do, try , learn, experience, etc. (in no particular order)






1. Attend a YOGA CLASS, it's good for the mind, body and soul.
2. Try at least one EXTREME ACTIVITY like white water rafting, parasailing, etc. (well, those are already extreme for me, haha)
3. Learn how to PLAY either piano, violin, or drums.
4. Watch a concert of an international artist (ooops! GOLD TICKET)
5. Participate in an outreach program or any environmental program.
6. Get a small star permanent tattoo, I'm not sure on what body part. haha
7. attend festivals (pahiyas, sinulog, panagbenga, etc.)
8. travel abroad
9. Play bowling, I don't know why I really find it interesting.
10. Have a studio pictorial (with wind effects) hahaha.
11. drive a volkswagen beetle.
12. Experience my own romantic love story.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento