Lunes, Oktubre 31, 2011

Perks of Being Single...


With all these heart-warming love stories that I witness everyday, be it on TV, radio, books or online, I can't deny the fact that nothing beats the feeling of being inlove... well, I'm 20, and people on this age usually in a romantic relationship but I'm not one of them. hahaha. They say, looking at the brighter side of things can make you feel better, so this is what I did, 'just list the perks of being single... haha

1. I'm free to do anything, to go anywhere and to flirt with anyone without any guilt. haha
2. I have lots of time for myself.
3. I don't have to think every month for a "monthsary" present.
4. I don't have a responsibility to report where I am, what am I doing, etc.
5. "INDEPENDENT", That speaks for itself. haha
6. I can spend more time for my family and friends.
7. It helps me appreciate the people around me.
8. It gives me the opportunity to know myself better.
9. There's no pressure.
10. It helps me realize the things the I should/shouldn't do when aI enter a relationship.

Now who says being single isn't fun?...oh just let me clear, I'm not planning to be single all my life. hahaha

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento