Lunes, Hulyo 18, 2011

Hey... I'm going there! Wanna come with me?

What's the sense of being a tourism graduate if I don't get to personally witness and experience the beauty of the places that we get to tackle inside the classroom back when I was still a student? haha...
Without thinking the expenses, how I'm gonna get to these places, whom I'm going to be with and when I'm gonna get there... all I know is I'm getting there (without forgetting the camera!) haha... yeah, that's the spirit!
note: this is just around the country... :)





1. BATANES
Yeah, it's typhoon's fave spot but it can't stop me to visit and see
the Bahay na bato and the light house. I'll never miss the chance to buy in the honesty store, experience the beautiful beach and meet the Ivatans.







2.BANAUE RICE TERRACES
I've always seen it's picture in my elementary textbooks,
since then, I've always imagining what it looks like in person. haha... and I'm kind'a curious of Ifugaos and their culture.







3. BAGUIO
It's the Summer capital, so why not include on my list? haha
My baguio tour for two days with my mom and brother when I was 7 years old was my first and last experience there so I can't remember the beauty of this place.
I wanna witness the PANAGBENGA festival, experience the horseback riding,stroll around the Burnham Park, shop at Ukay-ukays and harvest the strawberries while it's freezing cold!




4.BORACAY
this island might be congested but you can't blame the tourists, it's just so irresistible!the perfect place to wear your bikini!

'can't wait to build a sand castle,have a henna tattoo and a tan line, and thinking about the beach party excites me more! Boracay experience will not be complete without the banana boat ride and island hoping right?



5. PUERTO GALLERA
Another beach! It's just a short drive from Manila... I don't know how to swim, and I'm kind'a scared of water...'can't understand why love beaches! haha






6. BOHOL
I've been here, and I promised to myself to comeback here.
My Loboc River experience is so unforgettable, the cute tarsiers and the Chocolate hills are just some of the reasons why this place different from the others. Panglao Island is the one I should never miss.




7. ILOCOS
I wanna comeback here, eat their very own Longganisa once again, try the taste of Bagnet and their Empanada,
come closer to the windmills than what I did before, spend more time in Pagudpod beach, visit the Marcos properties and the Old churches such as the famous Paoay church, explore again and comeback to the Spanish era through the Crisologo Street.







8. PAGSANJAN FALLS
Breath taking scenery isn't it? So relaxing...'wanna experience the very challenging boat ride in going there!



9. BICOL
Bicol means Mt. Mayon, I shouldn't miss a photograph with its perfect cone shape and the Cagsawa ruins behind me.
How about wake boarding at Cam Sur? oh well, it a MUST! hahaha... Caramoan Island? Itinerary is not complete without a visit to this paradise.









10. PALAWAN
Who'll ever think of not coming back after being here? The underground river made my first Palawan tour so special, there are so many tourist spots that we didn't able to visit and that made us so "Bitin"... Coron, El Nido and Amanpulo, you're my next stop!




11.HUNDRED ISLANDS
Well, what else but Island hopping!I just wanna prove if that is really a hundred! hahaha... I wanna feed my eyes with this God given gift.


12. DAVAO
I wanna buy tons of Durian Candy... haha. Let me decide if I go mountaineering when I see the Mt. Apo.
Checking-in in at least 1 of the resorts shouldn't be missed! and oh, white-water-rafting sounds fun and adventure isn't it? Well, that's my purpose, to have fun and feel the adventure! haha










13. QUEZON
Let's join the very colorful Pahiyas Festival, visit the pilgrimages like the "kamay ni Hesus", hit the beach and go mud-sliding at Caliraya!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento