Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

what's up with my new locks!?

I can't remember the last time I went to the salon and get a haircut but I always have plans of either dying or getting my hair curled. I don't know why but I didn't get any of those. haha... Until I notice that my hair is getting dry  and damage so I thought getting a hotoil can save my hair from it. I also wanted a new hairstyle but I don't know which one fits me. I have a round shape face that I think is very hard to choose a hairstyle that will fit to it. I used to have this layered hair for such a long time and now, I want to try something new and I thought having a new look can give me a new job and a lovelife.hahaha... One time I'm watching showtime and there is this girl from madlang people who did a sample, and  her hairstyle caught my attention and that made me decide to have that haircut. hahaha...

So last rainy saturday, I went to salon and had a hotoil and got my hair cut. the hairstylist didn't actually got the perfect look that I wanted and my bangs is too short  but it's okay. I will surely miss my long hair and I don't have any choice but to enjoy my new hair!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento