Martes, Hulyo 12, 2011

Senseless Stuff

I’m bored. 2 months of staying here in the house, being a BUM, with no one to talk to, who’ll ever think that’s not boring? yeah, I have this TV and computer in front of me all day but nothing beats with hanging out with my friends and having endless talk about senseless stuffs. that’s what I really miss, chatting with my friends from the hottest trends, to our funny moments , to endless sentiments, and up to our dreams… stuff like that, as in anything under the sun. I really enjoy talking about everything, I mean having a long conversation with someone… so being trapped alone in our house is such a huge “challenge” (if that’s the right term for it… hehe) for me. this made me decide to have a blog and write there everything I want without boundaries, I’m free to write whatever I want. In this way, I may not express my stories, thoughts, and sentiments verbally and personally like what I’ve always wanted but at least I got the chance to let it all out. the stuffs that I’m gonna write on this page are not that interesting and relevant to other people’s lives and so to the whole country. haha. I’m telling you, my post will not lessen the traffic in Edsa, it couldn’t stop the oil price hike, or even stop the corruption. haha

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento